ONLINE 10-Week Salon Overhaul
Terms & Conditions
I know it's normal to skim the T&C's but this is not a copy and paste template - please do read and make sure you understand all of the below.
- Attendance -
- It is up to you to make the most of the content provided during this course. We highly recommend that you watch classes live and in the order they are presented but replays will be available for the duration of the 10-week course.
- Once paid, course fees are non-refundable.
- Deferring your Enrolment
- If you are unable to attend the date you originally enrolled in, you may be able to defer to another date rather than cancelling altogether.
- Deferment applications require a minimum of 21 days notice (before course commencement), in writing, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All accepted deferment applications for advanced classes will incur an administration fee of $20, payable immediately upon acceptance.
- Failure to pay within 48 hours of acceptance will result in the Deferment being revoked and the cancellation terms applying.
- Course Fees
- Once your enrolment is processed, you will receive an invoice via email
- Your place in the course will be held for 48 hours to allow for payment after which your enrolment will be reversed
- Payment can be made by bank transfer to Monaco Nail Artists Ltd, ASB 12-3233-0616846-05 with your invoice number as a reference. Other forms of payment can be accepted by prior arrangement. Call (09) 574 5573 to request another option.
- Temporary Clause - When you complete this enrolment form, a confirmation screen will appear advising that you can pay 7 days prior to the course. Please note that NO terms other than those listed on this page apply to this course. We are working with our web team to amend this error.
- Payment Plans
- Payment Plans may be accepted at our discretion, requested in advance of enrolment by writing to email@example.com.
- Any missed payments will result in immediate withdrawal of the Payment Plan and full payment will be required within 48 hours to keep your place. Failure to do so will result in cancellation terms listed above being enforced without exception.
- In Conclusion -
- The Terms and Conditions listed above cover this and all future enrolments with Monaco Nail Academy.
- This means if you can request to add additional classes to your enrolment via email, phone or other means, these Terms and Conditions apply.
- If the Terms and Conditions are updated after the date of your enrolment, we may require you to enrol in further Modules via this website in order to accept the new Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and apply them to future enrolments.