Mark your calendars! From 25-29 March 2019 we are going to turn your year (and career) around.
This ONLINE Masterclass will cover everything from Manicures, Acrylic, Hard Gel, Nail Art and PolyGel to Business as well. Pick and choose the topics that interest you or choose them all!
Classes run from 9.30-2.30pm each day and are open to students and qualified Nail Techs - you do not have to be a Monaco student - EVERYONE is welcome. You can log in and out as you please - you don't have to be there the whole time.
We recommend that you book models to work on at home or in your own salon. You will log into the class via your phone. We'll be able to see what you're doing and you'll be able to see us - just like a real class. There will be scheduled Demos but between those we will continue demoing based on your requests - you'll have time to submit questions and requests before the event.
The entire time, you'll be able to practice on your models (or on yourself/practice hand) with us watching and helping. Feel free to practice anything you like, it doesn't have to be what we just demoed but we will prioritise helping students who are following along, and will help those working independently as time allows.
The schedule is as follows -
- Friday 22 March - 10am-11am - "Welcome Drinks" - These happen at a conference, right? Really this hour is for you to be able to log in, test your set up and iron out any technical difficulties before we get started on Monday.
- Monday 25 March - 9.30am - Prep, Tips, Forms, Natural Acrylic Extensions and French Acrylic Extensions | Practice of your choice from 10.30-2.30pm, book models for 10.30am if possible
- Tuesday 26 March - 9.30am - Natural Hard Gel Extensions and French Hard Gel Extensions | Practice of your choice (inc Acrylic, we'll be demoing Hard Gel but during practice time you can choose to work with Hard Gel or to continue practicing with Acrylic after the previous day) from 10-2.30pm, book models for 10am if possible
- Wednesday 27 March - 9.30am - Natural PolyGel Extensions and French PolyGel Extensions | Practice of your choice from 10-2.30pm, book models for 10am if possible
- Thursday 28 March - 9.30am - A Quick Demo on PERFECT Gel Polish Application for Exams and Competitions | 10.30am - NAIL ART ALL DAY!! By request - you will be able to submit requests ahead of time.
- Friday 29 March - Marketing and Building Your Business. This will prioritise your requests but will fill any extra time with tips and tricks from building our salon from 0 to 300 clients in 2 years.
Attendance is $49 for one day or $199 for the whole week. The entire thing will be recorded and you will get lifetime access to the videos.
How do I sign up?
Easy! Click on the Enrol button above or email email@example.com to register your interest with one of our educators or ask any extra questions you have. You can also view our FAQs here.
Thank you so much for your enrolment.
Your place on the course is guaranteed, pending payment. Full payment is required within 48 hours and late payments may result in your enrolment being reversed. This is because we run at small class sizes (4-8 students per Educator) and therefore at small margins meaning that we can't risk turning away other enrolments.
Payment can be made by Bank Transfer to Monaco Nail Artists Ltd, ASB 12 3233 0616846 05. We also accept payment by Credit Card, Q Card, Gem Visa or Oxipay although these payments incur a 3% surcharge.
In the meantime, please take the time to watch this video as it explains everything else you need to know about your course -