Dipping Systems Upskilling for Qualified Nail Techs(from
Click here to view our InstaWOF – A 10-Point Instagram Health Check
This training is for qualified Nail Technicians who want to update their skills.
This could be for one of several reasons – perhaps you qualified a long time ago and feel like your training is out of date. Perhaps you’ve taken a break away from the industry and need a refresher. Or maybe you trained elsewhere and feel your original training wasn’t as thorough as you would have liked or you just want a different point of view.
During this Module we will cover –
- The science behind Dipping Systems such as SNS and Artistic Perfect Dip
- How to apply a Dip Overlay
- How to maintain Dip Manicures
- How to remove Dip
- How to extend the natural nail with Dip
- How to create an ombre effect with Dip
Your fees include –
- 7+ Hours of Video Content to complement all lessons as well as bonus content
- Online manuals to complement all videos
- 7-Day access to Educators in our Student Facebook Group
After completing the pre-recorded content, you can choose to book an optional three-hour group video call with one of our Mentors for $49, or a one-on-one video call for $80 per hour. We use these sessions to troubleshoot any issues you have been having.
We require that you complete the online content first as it may answer many of your questions and solve many of the issues you are troubleshooting, leaving you able to make the most of your in-person session by only using it for skills you haven’t yet mastered.
Your time with a Mentor is completely customised to suit your needs and have you leaving confident and ready to go!
Are products included?
Not in the course fees, but you can add a Kit if needed.
The reason for this is that our training is product neutral. We teach with Artistic Perfect Dip but it’s important to us that your education is the priority and brand loyalty is a bonus.
You will need product to complete your course online. We would love that to be the products that we sell, we just understand that some of you will already have product and some of you are working for salons already. We don’t want to force anyone to pay for product they don’t need.
If you want to buy a kit to set yourself up from home, you can do so under ‘Add Ons’ by the Add to Cart button on this page. The kit includes everything you need to practice the skills learned during lessons. The items are full size, but we anticipate you using up some items during training. We don’t anticipate you running out of anything – this should be all you need.
Alternatively you can buy items separately as you go (you’ll find a Recommended Kit List inside the Module), or you can use your own supplies.
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, but you will be required to show proof of existing qualification first and pass our The Theory of Nails exam, which you can attempt once for free. If you don’t pass, The Theory of Nails is $49 and exam re-sits are unlimited for 12 months.
You can pay using a credit card, bank transfer or LayBuy.
The Science Behind Dipping Systems
- Natural Nail Preparation
- Natural Nail Overlay – Introduction
- Natural Nail Overlay – Video
- Natural Nail Overlay – Written Steps
- Natural Nail Overlay Cheat Sheet
- Natural Nail Overlay on Weak Nails
- Natural Nail Overlay on Weak Nails Cheat Sheet
- Adding Strength Cheat Sheet
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish – Introduction
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish – Video
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish – Written Steps
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish Cheat Sheet
- Evidence of ‘Stain Resistance’!
- How to Apply Tips (from Tech Booster: Hard Gel)
- Tip & Overlay Extensions
- Male Manicures
- Artistic Nail Design ‘Perfect Dip’ Handout
- Cloudy Top Coat
- Layers Not Setting
- Nail Art Over the Top
- Pitting in the Top Coat
- Sculpting with Monomer
- Lauren – Why would a Dip Nail crumble at the tip?
- Stella – My Removal is taking FOREVER!
- Stella – What product should I use to embed a Glitter Fade?
- Stella – Which Top Coat should I use over Water-Based Paints?
- Stella – Is there a way I can get around Gel Polish Top Coat peeling?
- Vana – Lifting at the Free Edge
- Amanda – My Top Coat isn’t as shiny as I’m used to?