Lesson Guide and Housekeeping
- How we are approaching E-File education
- Backfill Steps – Sanitise, Cleanse, Remove Gel Polish
- Backfill Steps – Remove Lifting and Blend
- Backfill Steps – Cuticle Prep
- Backfill Steps – Buff, Cleanse, pH Prep, Primer, Application
- Backfill Steps – Reduce Length, Perimeter Filing
- Backfill Steps – Surface Filing
- Backfill Steps – Clean Under the Nail, Top Coat and Finish
- Backfill from Start to Finish
- How the Backfill Steps Apply to a Fresh Full Set
- Rebalance from Start to Finish
- It’s Time to Book A Lesson! (Please read this carefully)
- Super Important Peer Advice
Builder in a Bottle Services
Gel Polish Services
After a Service
FAQ and Troubleshooting
- FAQs about Choosing an E-File
- FAQs about Bits
- FAQs about Cuticle Prep
- FAQ – What are the best uses for an E-File?
- FAQ – Can I use an E-File to buff the natural nail?
- FAQ – What products are best to use an E-File for?
- FAQ – Are there certain situations, products or clients where you would never use an E-File?
- FAQ – How is using an E-File better or worse for the Nail Tech?
- FAQ – How do I convince clients that E-Files are safe if they’ve had a previous traumatic experience?
- FAQ – What are the specific health and safety issues that relate to inhaling the finer dust created by E-Files
- FAQ – How do you know when your E-File needs to be serviced?
- FAQ – How do I clean and store my E-File Bits?
- Troubleshooting – What do I do if the bit is clogging?
- Troubleshooting – What do I do if the bulk isn’t decreasing?
- Troubleshooting – What do I do if I can’t get to the spot I’m trying to get to?
- Troubleshooting – How do you prevent an E-File from causing heat for the client?
- Troubleshooting – How do I avoid that scary catch thing that happens when the bit grabs the edge of the nail?
- Livestream – A tour of Erin and Penny’s E-File Bits