Hard Gel Upskilling for Qualified Nail Techs(from
Click here to view our InstaWOF – A 10-Point Instagram Health Check
This training is for qualified Nail Technicians who want to upskill.
During this Module we will cover –
- Picking up beads
- Natural-look Extensions
- French Extensions
- Filing and Structure
- Backfills (2-3 Weekly Maintenance)
- Rebalances (2-3 Weekly Maintenance for French Extensions)
- Fixing Cracks and Breaks
- Safe Hard Gel Removal
Your fees include –
- 14 Hours of Video Content to compliment all lessons – See demonstrations from multiple angles. Rewatch as often as you want, practice, and then always have that resource to go back to. Plus, having the demos pre-recorded means more productive time with your Mentor in-person where they can assist you directly without needing to show you everything from scratch.
- Online manuals to complement all videos
- 4 Hours with an Educator. Mentors are available in Mangawhai, Auckland, Tairua, Te Awamutu, Whakatane, Wellington, Culverden and Dunedin. Alternatively, one of our wonderful Mentors can travel to you by prior arrangement. Email us [email protected] before you enrol to confirm the cost of petrol or flights, travel time, accommodation and food allowance as well as the availability of a Mentor at a time that works for you.
- Products used during your one-on-one session
Will I receive a certificate?
Yes, but you will be required to show proof of existing qualification first and pass our The Theory of Nails exam, which you can attempt once for free. If you don’t pass, The Theory of Nails is $49 and exam re-sits are unlimited for 12 months.
How does it work?
Within 2 business days of enrolling, you will receive access to the online components of your course, which you can access by logging into this website. Start working through the content in the order it appears. You will work through these super thorough online study materials before you attend any live one-on-one lessons. These study materials will be comprised of texts, videos and quizzes. You will have access to your Mentors via email, phone and our Facebook Group.
Once you complete the video content, you will attend your 4 Hours of in-person training. Those Lessons can be booked around the availability of both yourself and your Mentor.
We require that you complete the online content first as it may answer many of your questions and solve many of the issues you are troubleshooting, leaving you able to make the most of your in-person session by only using it for skills you haven’t yet mastered.
Your time with a Mentor is completely customised to suit your needs and have you leaving confident and ready to go!
You can pay using a credit card, bank transfer or LayBuy.
Before You Extend...
- Hard Gel Backfill – Introduction
- Hard Gel Backfill on Natural Extensions – Video
- Hard Gel Backfill on French Extensions – Video
- Hard Gel Backfill – Written Steps
- Hard Gel Rebalance – Introduction
- Hard Gel Rebalance on French Extensions – Video
- Hard Gel Rebalance on Natural Extensions – Video
- Hard Gel Rebalance – Written Steps
- Hard Gel Removal – Introduction
- Hard Gel Removal – Video
- Hard Gel Removal – Written Steps
#GetYourGelOn Live Streams - May 2017