How to Set Your Prices(from
Whether you’re yet to start your training or you’ve been in business for years, this course will get you up to speed on literally EVERYTHING you need to know to take your next step with the right foot.
By the end of this workshop you will –
- Know how to get clients to (happily!) pay what you’re worth
- Know what you’re really spending with our easy-to-use Cost Calculators
- Know exactly how much to charge for every service you offer
- Know how to increase your prices while making your clients happy that you did so (no, really!)
- Be able to confidently compete in small towns, new towns, and in towns saturated with cut price salons
This course has HOURS of content, pre-programmed calculators, videos, worksheets and resources.
Note that this Module is comprised of content from the Salon Success course and is designed to upskill existing Nail Techs without the need for them to complete the entire Salon Success Course. If you are enrolled in Salon Success, you do not need to do both.
After each section, you do a Chapter Revision. This is what students have written about this Module –
Prepare for your brain to ache in the best way! I felt like I really started to know what I was doing in regards to money as I went through this course. I have rewatched a few twice and I will continue to watch again and again! Penny has really given us access to an amazing resource with this one!
- Fixed Costs
- The Costs of Running Your Business (Calculator)
- Calculator Overview
- Turning Numbers into Monthly Figures (Cheat Sheet)
- Property, Utilities and Insurance
- Motor Vehicles
- Motor Vehicles (Links)
- Booking Software
- Booking Software (Links)
- Managing Money
- The Office
- Traditional Marketing
- Traditional Marketing (Links)
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing (Text Only)
- You and Your Staff
- You and Your Staff (Text Only)
- Reviewing Expenses
Putting It All Together
Real Life Application
Charging for 'Extras'
Conclusion and Resources