IBX in One Afternoon(from
During this Module we will cover –
- What IBX is
- How it works and why you should use it in salon
- How to apply it in various situations
- How to upsell IBX to clients who need it
Your fees include –
- 3 Hours of lessons with an Educator. Mentors are available in Mangawhai, Auckland, Tairua, Te Awamutu, Whakatane, Wellington, Culverden and Dunedin. Alternatively, one of our wonderful Mentors can travel to you by prior arrangement. Email us [email protected] before you enrol to confirm the cost of petrol or flights, travel time, accommodation and food allowance as well as the availability of a Mentor at a time that works for you.
- 1.5 Hours of Video Content – See demonstrations from multiple angles. Rewatch as often as you want, practice, and then always have that resource to go back to. Plus, having the demos pre-recorded means more productive time with your Mentor in-person where they can assist you directly without needing to show you everything from scratch.
- Online manuals to complement all lessons
- 7-Day access to Educators in our Student Facebook Group
- The opportunity to repeat classes in our online group sessions for free for 12 months
How does it work?
Within 2 business days of enrolling, you will receive access to the online components of your course, which you can access by logging into this website. Start working through the content in the order it appears. You will work through these super thorough online study materials before you attend any live one-on-one lessons. These study materials will be comprised of texts, videos and quizzes. You will have access to your Mentors via email, phone and our Facebook Group.
Once you complete the video content, you will attend your half-day in-person training. Those Lessons can be booked around the availability of both yourself and your Mentor.
The schedule runs as follows –
12pm-2pm – Student to watch all pre-recorded videos side by side with their Mentor, who will elaborate after each video
2pm – IBX Application
2.30pm – IBX Exam
3pm – Finish
If you travel to a Mentor in their hometown, models will be supplied for you. If a Mentor travels to you in your own hometown, you will need to supply all models.
Kits/Product to Learn With
Our training is product-neutral. We demonstrate with Artistic Nail Design products such as Colour Gloss but it’s important to us that your education is the priority and brand loyalty is a bonus.
You will need products to complete your course. We would love that to be the products that we sell, we just understand that some of you will already have products and some of you are working for salons already. We don’t want to force anyone to pay for products they don’t need.
Your options during lessons are as follows –
- If you want to buy a kit to set yourself up from home, you can do so under ‘Add Ons’ by the Add to Cart button on this page. The kit includes everything you need to practice the skills learned during lessons. The items are full size, but we anticipate you using up some items during training. We don’t anticipate you running out of anything – this should be all you need.
- You don’t have to buy everything at once (although it’s cheaper). You can buy items separately as you go, and you’ll find a Recommended Kit List inside the Module.
- You can use your own supplies during lessons as long as they are from a professional-only brand. You can post in our Facebook Group after enrolment to confirm appropriate brands.
You can pay using a credit card, bank transfer or LayBuy.
- Get Stronger, Tougher, Healthier-Looking Nails: Check Out IBX
- Introduction to Famous Names
- What is IBX?
- Linda Nordstrom Talks About New Nail Industry Favorite, IBX
- The IBX System: What’s It All About?
- Why Should We Use IBX?
- Why Should We Use IBX? (Text Recap)
- Check Out Our Chemistry Training!
- How Does IBX Work?
- How Does IBX Work? (Text Recap)
- IBX Products
- IBX Application
- How to Use IBX on Natural Nails
- How to Use IBX on Natural Nails (Text Recap)
- IBX – Self Evaluation
- Common Mistakes
- Frequency of Application
- Marketing IBX to Your Clients
Bonus: IBX Boost