Penny Lawler is the founder of Monaco Nail Academy, a school for aspiring Nail Technicians in Auckland, New Zealand.
As a Level 2 ‘Scholar’ Educator for Artistic Nail Design, she’s won awards for best practical nail application amongst the Australasian Education team twice, coming second behind Vanessa Zuj in 2015. She was also privileged to be awarded Runner Up Nail Technician of the Year 2015/2016 at the NZ Beauty Industry Awards.
Penny has worked closely with Alisha Rimando Botero, Sam Biddle, Tracey Boyle and Kylie Clare and was honoured to be asked to present 3 demonstrations at the 2014 Melbourne Rock Hard World Tour, a privilege usually reserved for the Level 3 Global Team.
Penny is available for
- Nail appointments at her home based salon in Ellerslie. Scroll down to book online.
- One on One Nail Tech Training
- Business Coaching
- Marketing and Social Media Coaching
- Highest Practical Nail Score amongst Level 1 Artistic Educators (Australasia, 2013)
- Highest Practical Nail Score amongst Level 2 Artistic Educators (Australasia, 2014)
- First Place Sculptured French Acrylic 2015
- First Place Gel Polish Manicure 2015
- Second Place Tips and Overlay 2015
- Runner Up NZ Nail Competitions Grand Champion 2015
- Runner Up Nail Technician of the Year 2015
- Highest Written Test Score amongst Level 1 and 2 Artistic Educators (Australasia, 2016)
- First Place French Sculptured 2016
- First Place French Tip and Overlay 2016
- First Place Stiletto Twist 2016
- Highly Commended Photographic Nail Art 2016
- Highest Written Test Score amongst Level 1 and 2 Artistic Educators (Australasia, 2017)
- First Place Salon Design 2017
- Second Place Gel Polish Nail Art 2017
- Third Place Stiletto Glitz and Glam 2017
- Third Place Salon French 2017
Address247 Main Road North
Tairua, Auckland 3508