Artistic Nail DesignLogin to see prices
Artistic Files and Buffers are designed to be light while are comfortable to hold and control. Shaped for ease of use and to eliminate contact with the skin and possible cutting of the cuticle area.
All files and buffers are spray sanitisable.
Artistic Exact File (thin wooden file)
- Grit: 240 / 240
- Description: Used for shaping the natural nail.
Artistic Aspect File
- Grit: 180 / 180
- Description: Used for refining and finishing any artificial nail surface. A reinforced plastic center eliminates bending and breakage while working, ensuring longevity of your files and buffers.
Artistic Correct File
- Grit: 150 / 150
- Description: Used for correction and refining acrylics. A reinforced plastic center eliminates bending and breakage while working, ensuring longevity of your files and buffers.
Misprinted 240 Grit File
- Grit: unconfirmed but seems to be 240 grit wood file, suitable for reshaping the natural nail
- Description: Artistic Files miss-printed from supplier – have been printed as 180/180 but are definitely a much finer grit than this. Half boomerang shape
you may also like...
- Out of Stock
- Colour Display Wheel