Day Four! You’re nearly there, and well on your way to rethinking the way you run your salon and being super prepped for a bumper Summer full of clients.
A reminder that the lessons in this workshop are taken directly from our full Salon Success: Marketing course. There’s an entire section on Taking Great Photos with 10 lessons covering everything from lighting to editing. I couldn’t give you an entire Salon Reset without a smidge of photo help so here’s ONE of those lessons – Posing Your Photos.
Don’t forget to scroll down to win!
WIN! WIN! WIN!
Scroll through social media and screenshot three different poses that are totally different to what you use on your own profile, then head to our Facebook Group and share! Title the post POSES LIBRARY so that other participants can search the words ‘Poses Library’ in the Group and see all of your ideas too. Make sure to use the hashtag #SalonReset to go in the drawer to win our ENTIRE suite of Salon Success courses, valued at $1705*
You can enter once per lesson, so five possible entries, but we’ll give you additional entries for posting on social media about the 5 Day Salon Reset if you use the hashtag #SalonReset and tag @MonacoNailAcademy.
The winner will be drawn next Friday 31 July after enrollments close and everyone has had a chance to watch all the videos.
*Or an equivalent coupon value for other courses if you already own these!
Salon Success: Marketing is coming back!
Enrolments re-open TOMORROW Friday 24 July for ONE WEEK ONLY.
The lessons cover –
- Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Social Media Strategies
- Referrals and Word of Mouth
- Facebook Pages
- Facebook Ads
- Designing and Running Campaigns
- Making Time for Marketing
- Measuring the Success of your Marketing
- Knowing how to fix marketing that isn’t working
- Strategies for making big impact with your marketing, fast
- Using influencers at various levels to boost your visibility
- Schedules for covering all bases without getting overwhelmed
- Deciding between Social Media platforms
- Print Marketing inc Newspapers and Magazines
- Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Content Ideas for all Platforms
- Taking Good Quality Photos
- Budgeting for Marketing
- Niche Marketing inc Small Towns, New Towns, or with Off-Peak Hours