Setting Up Your Salon (5/12)(from
Click here to view our article ’25 Things to do on Social Media This Month’
Whether you’re yet to start your training or you’ve been in business for years, this course will get you up to speed on literally EVERYTHING you need to know to take your next step with the right foot.
In this workshop, you’ll decide how and where you’re actually physically going to house your salon and you’ll set up your space in a comfortable, ergonomic way.
We’re going to sort out how you’re going to manage appointments, how to determine your working hours, and you’ll get your working stock ready to go and hopefully a small retail stand as well.
Setting Up Your Salon
- Running Your Own Salon (inc Salon Codes of Practice)
- Running Your Own Salon: Useful Links
- Location – Home Salon
- Location – Mobile
- Location – Your Own Commercial Salon
- Location – Rent a Table
- Rent-A-Table Q&A
- Location – As an Employee of a Salon
- Should I Choose Multiple Options?
- Setting Up Your Space
- Appointment Software
- Appointment Software: Useful Links
- Operating Hours
- Working Stock
- Retail Stock
- Module Revision
- Up Next –