Mastering Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions – Comprehensive Course Pre-Sept 2023(from
Please Note – This course is not available to new enrolments.
For our current course offerings, please click here.
*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***
Our Pre-formed Soft Gel Extensions training is flexible and self-guided, with pre-recorded and live educator-led components.
This Module is suitable for complete beginners with no experience.
What does Short VS Comprehensive mean?
Short courses are quicker and cheaper than a comprehensive course. We consider Short Courses to be a way for everyone to get a foot in the door, no matter your time or budget constraints. Short Courses are more self-guided, where it is up to you to ask for support and monitor your progress.
Comprehensive Courses have a guarantee of quality. Between pre-recorded videos, live lessons, free repeats on live lessons, portfolio submissions, exams and free repeats on exams, there is no way that you will not be a great Nail Tech when that certificate goes on your wall.
During this Module we will cover –
- Product Knowledge
- Natural Nail Prep
- Sizing and Preparing Tips
- Plus FAQs and how to troubleshoot common beginner mistakes
Your fees include –
- 2 x 3-Hour Live Lessons. These are completed online with the help of a Mentor, who will guide you through practicing each skill for the first time.
- 4+ Hours of Video Content. Pre-recorded Demo videos allow you to see a demonstration from multiple angles, up close, and with the benefit of rewatching.
- 7-Day Support via our Facebook Group. We have a beautiful, unparalleled community of like-minded folk in there, ready to welcome you.
- 5-Day Support via Email and Phone
- The opportunity to repeat classes for free for 12 months subject to availability.
This course does not include –
- A Practical Exam component – we don’t feel this is necessary for Soft Gel Extensions.
- A Kit. Our courses are brand neutral and we don’t want to force you to pay for products that you don’t want or need. However, we do sell Artistic Nail Design products and kits are available if you choose to add them.
How does it work?
Within 2 business days of enrolling, you will receive access to the online components of your course, which you can access by logging into this website. You can work through the content at your leisure.
You will occasionally see markers that say ‘It’s time to book a lesson’. These refer to the live, Mentor-led Zoom Lessons. There will be instructions on how to book. We have a range of options available, with weekend, evening and weekday lessons available for you to pick and choose from.
You can also see a breakdown of all lessons by downloading a Lesson Guide from our Student Resources page.
When you’re ready, book in for your Exam, also done via Zoom.
What if I’m not good enough?
Your live lessons are where, after watching the pre-recorded demonstrations, a Mentor can help you in real-time. There’s a misconception that you need to be good before you join a lesson but this is definitely false! A lesson is where your Mentor guides you through practicing for the first time – you’re not supposed to be a master.
Once you’ve completed all lessons within a module, you are allowed to repeat them for free until the end of your 12-month Study Period, which will also help with your confidence.
Where are the courses held?
Our online courses are 100% Online including pre-recorded, live and exam components. Complete from your home or salon, no matter where you are.
Will I get a Certificate?
This Module is part of the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology. A Sticker to add to your Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology certificate is included with this course, available after all criteria are met.
If you would like a certificate additional to the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology qualification, you can purchase one in the ‘Certificates’ category of our online Shop. For comprehensive courses, this is an A4 Certificate.
Is there a Payment Plan?
Lesson Guide and Housekeeping
- Welcome to the Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions Module
- What IS a Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extension?
- How is a Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extension Different to Tips-and-Glue?
- Are Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions Right For Your Salon?
- An Introduction to the products in the Artistic Gel-On Extensions range
- How to Price Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions Services
- Full Set of Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions – Introduction
- Natural Nail Prep
- Natural Nail Prep – Written Steps
- Sizing Tips
- Sizing Tips – Written Advice
- Application – Written Steps
- It’s Time to Book a Lesson!
- Super Important Peer Advice
- Full Set of Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions – Self Evaluation
- Full Set of Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions – Portfolio Submission
- Just a Reminder
- FAQ – What are my options for completing a Soft Gel Extensions service?
- Full Set of Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions in Real Time
Maintaining Pre-Formed Soft Gel Extensions
- Soft Gel Extensions Backfill – Introduction
- Soft Gel Extensions Backfill – Video
- Soft Gel Extensions Backfills – Written Steps
- Soft Gel Extensions Backfills – Self Evaluation
- Blood Spill Drill
- Blood Spill Drill Answers
- How to Soak Off Soft Gel Extensions – Introduction
- How to Soak Off Soft Gel Extensions – Video
- How To Soak Off Soft Gel Extensions – Written Steps
- It’s Time to Book a Lesson!
- Soft Gel Extensions Removal – Self Evaluation
Artistic Gel-On Extensions (Brand Specific) FAQs