Dipping Systems in One Day(from
Click to read our article ‘Top 5 Things to Consider When Choosing a Course’
Our Dipping Systems training is flexible and self-guided, with online and educator-led components.
During this Module we will cover –
- The science behind Dipping Systems such as SNS and Artistic Perfect Dip
- How to apply a Dip Overlay
- How to maintain Dip Manicures
- How to remove Dip
- How to extend the natural nail with Dip
- How to create an ombre effect with Dip
Your fees include –
- 2.5 Hours of lessons with an Educator. Mentors are available in Mangawhai, Auckland, Tairua, Te Awamutu, Whakatane, Wellington, Culverden and Dunedin. Alternatively, one of our wonderful Mentors can travel to you by prior arrangement. Email us [email protected] before you enrol to confirm the cost of petrol or flights, travel time, accommodation and food allowance as well as the availability of a Mentor at a time that works for you.
- 7+ Hours of Video Content to complement all lessons as well as bonus content – See demonstrations from multiple angles. Rewatch as often as you want, practice, and then always have that resource to go back to. Plus, having the demos pre-recorded means more productive time with your Mentor in-person where they can assist you directly without needing to show you everything from scratch.
- Online manuals to complement all lessons
- 7-Day access to Educators in our Student Facebook Group
- All products used during one-on-one sessions
- The opportunity to repeat classes in our online group sessions for free for 12 months
- Unlimited attempts at your Assessments
How does it work?
Within 2 business days of enrolling, you will receive access to the online components of your course, which you can access by logging into this website. Start working through the content in the order it appears. You will work through these super thorough online study materials before you attend any live one-on-one lessons. These study materials will be comprised of texts, videos and quizzes. You will have access to your Mentors via email, phone and our Facebook Group.
Once you complete the video content, you will attend your half-day in-person training. Those Lessons can be booked around the availability of both yourself and your Mentor.
The schedule runs as follows –
8am-12.30pm – Student to watch all videos in ‘Compulsory Sections’
12.30pm – Lunch
1.30pm – Dip Manicure (Both hands, Model 1)
2.30pm – Dip Removal and Reapplication (Both hands, Model 1)
4pm (Approx) – Finish
If you watch the videos in advance, you can start your lessons at any earlier time, just arrange this with your Mentor in advance.
If you travel to a Mentor in their hometown, models will be supplied for you. If a Mentor travels to you in your own hometown, you will need to supply all models.
Kits/Product to Learn With
Our training is product-neutral. We demonstrate with Artistic Nail Design products such as Colour Gloss but it’s important to us that your education is the priority and brand loyalty is a bonus.
You will need products to complete your course. We would love that to be the products that we sell, we just understand that some of you will already have products and some of you are working for salons already. We don’t want to force anyone to pay for products they don’t need.
Your options during lessons are as follows –
- If you want to buy a kit to set yourself up from home, you can do so under ‘Add Ons’ by the Add to Cart button on this page. The kit includes everything you need to practice the skills learned during lessons. The items are full size, but we anticipate you using up some items during training. We don’t anticipate you running out of anything – this should be all you need.
- You don’t have to buy everything at once (although it’s cheaper). You can buy items separately as you go, and you’ll find a Recommended Kit List inside the Module.
- You can use your own supplies during lessons as long as they are from a professional-only brand. You can post in our Facebook Group after enrolment to confirm appropriate brands.
You can pay using a credit card, bank transfer or LayBuy.
- Recommended Kit List – Dipping Systems
- Showing your Status as a Monaco Student
- How to Get Extra Support
- Time Management
- The History of Dipping
- Are Dipping Systems Any Good?
- Let’s Talk About Hygiene
- Blood Spill Drill
- Blood Spill Drill Answers
- Cost per Service and Suggested Pricing
- Cost per Service Calculator
- Can I Dip If I’m Not Trained in Acrylic?
The Science Behind Dipping Systems
Application - Compulsory Section
- Natural Nail Preparation
- Natural Nail Overlay – Introduction
- Natural Nail Overlay – Video
- Natural Nail Overlay – Written Steps
- Natural Nail Overlay Cheat Sheet
- Natural Nail Overlay – Self Evaluation
- Natural Nail Overlay on Weak Nails
- Natural Nail Overlay on Weak Nails Cheat Sheet
- Adding Strength Cheat Sheet
- Need Help?
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish – Introduction
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish – Video
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish – Written Steps
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish Cheat Sheet
- Natural Nail Overlay with French Finish – Self Evaluation
- Evidence of ‘Stain Resistance’!
- How to Apply Tips (from Tech Booster: Hard Gel)
- Tip & Overlay Extensions
- Male Manicures
- Artistic Nail Design ‘Perfect Dip’ Handout
Maintenance - Compulsory Section
- Cloudy Top Coat
- Layers Not Setting
- Nail Art Over the Top
- Pitting in the Top Coat
- Sculpting with Monomer
- Lauren – Why would a Dip Nail crumble at the tip?
- Stella – My Removal is taking FOREVER!
- Stella – What product should I use to embed a Glitter Fade?
- Stella – Which Top Coat should I use over Water-Based Paints?
- Stella – Is there a way I can get around Gel Polish Top Coat peeling?
- Vana – Lifting at the Free Edge
- Amanda – My Top Coat isn’t as shiny as I’m used to?
- Need Help?